Online Cash Machines

Thursday, July 16, 2009

6,000 Horny Guys Tell All!

It's not easy to get men to spill their guts. But mention the possibility of hotter sex and they can't open up fast enough. For complete results of what men want in bed.

image The no-fail move that immediately gets you ready for sex is usually:

A really long, steamy kiss: 35.4%
When she grabs my crotch: 34.9%
When she brushes her breasts against my chest: 24.4%
When she licks my nipples: 5.3%

image What over-the-top move would you like to try?

A threesome: 32.1%
Getting it on in a public place: 31.7%
Videotaping the two of us together: 21.2%
Role-playing: 9.7%
Talking dirty: 5.3%

image Where's the sexiest place a girl can ambush you for a hot quickie?

In bed, first thing in the morning, even if I'm half asleep: 41.7%
In the shower: 24.7%
The doorway, just as I walk in: 22.2%
While we're in the car: 11.4%

image Finish this sentence: "When we're done with sex, I would love if she:

Cuddled up with me in bed.": 32.1%
Pulled me into the shower with her.": 27.6%
Begged for round two.": 18.8%
Told me how amazing it felt.": 16.2%
Rolled over and left me alone.": 5.3%

image Approximately how long do you like an entire sex session to last?

30 minutes: 50.4%
15 minutes: 25.5%
60 or more minutes: 21.1%
10 minutes: 3.1%

No comments: