Online Cash Machines

Monday, April 13, 2009

Finally My Blog Up to the Ante” Google The Winner!!

New Picture
Top Spot For “Crypton’s” key With complete links!! Thank you so much Google! Love U…Google The bestOpen-mouthed

New Picture (1)
 Microsoft Live Search Sucks and better Back Off, U already bcome the Giant For Software industry, thats enough! Ads World is not for u to play with..Microsoft seems Desperately to Conquer the World…Greed never success Man…Just Back Off.AngryNew Picture While Yahoo u just need to work hard to Battle with Google..My Blog retain the Third Spot With Complete Key “Crypton’s Dropspot” while i tested with “Crypton’s” it also Gone missing,damn…I Work Really hard for my blog to keep in pace to retain the Top search! Sad

After Weeks of “Struggling” My blog finally reaching the Top Spot in search with Google, Sadly it didnt went well for Microsoft based search engine ‘Live Search’ which i cant find my Blog Title with the Top Keyword in google that i used “Crypton’s”, even i tried Full keyword like “Crypton’s Dropspot” my blog seem like totally disappear from WWW? WTF and Yahoo still remain the Second Search engine did manage to Find My Blog and that also i have to type completely my blog Title “Crypton’s Dropspot” or else NTH!!

Well Google remain my top choice For search engine with its Fast search result and Easy navigating to other site,and Trust me U can search anything with Google so just keep with the AdSearch Giant Google to satisfy ur Search Result!!

Dont Try any else or just wast ur time for it!! Hot

No comments: