Online Cash Machines

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

¡Gracias to The XP Support Team!

I’ve been the long side supporter of Windows XP, From the 1st release of XP until SP3, in that time already take 8 years of time, and i found it more stable and increase in performance due to support and fixes available every months..Wat i’m really anticipated is the Direct X version for XP that have been rumored to work on par with Vista Direct X 10…I really can’t wait for it…

The most exciting part is that Microsoft already extends its support Updates for XP from recently announced 30 June 2010 to April 8 2014, 5 years from now…That's really a great news for XP supporter and all of You out there..

Honestly, i never try to install Vista on my Laptop before although my laptop already spend nearly 3 years with me since i bought it in October 2006…All the detail specs of my laptop to support Vista is more than enough…but im not interested in Vista due to its annoying prompting and often “Blue Screen” or Hang. To me, if Vista installed on PC is rather satisfying compare to the laptop platform which maybe i guess its the compatibility issue with drivers or something, cos laptops got plenty of drivers to install with all the Bluetooth,Wi-Fi, Touchpad,Card Reader and etc…

But my Loyalty with XP will still remain until the last day of the XP support program, I planned to Start using hacked version of Mac OS 10.4 Leopard edition on my laptop this coming May…cos i recently got extra hard disc and it just pop up at the right moment…hehe…but before that i must prepare all the required drivers and patches to enable smooth transition to MAC Platform…Its been my wish to try it for the 1st time on my laptop..

AND i also plan to install another Major Upgrade of Window 7 RC that will be available on this Coming May…Compare to Vista, Window 7 was more intriguing to me…Well i hope Window 7 will totally outrun Vista this timeSarcastic…compare to Vista vs XP…

image
XP Release date
RTM: August 24, 2001

No comments: