Online Cash Machines

Sunday, April 19, 2009

“My Body..Urs too…Love it” by Christ

Mention about body..well its a dream for every guy to hav a great and strong looking body while maintaining health to the fullest…well for me…go to gym, this kind of stuff is not my usual outing actually but once u’ve done it…ur addicted. With all the pain in the muscle and around ur workout area it sure pleasurable..well the pain that i like the most is my lower part body (abs building area ) to me thats the most pleasurable area la…its like ur kidney wanna burst out…but dont worry it just for temporary..Cos my goal for the moment to hav 6 packs…hope it come true…hehe

I’ve initiative to go to gym due to my Housemate urge me to follow them, and before that they lectured me few days about taking care of ur body as a “man”..Well the stories move on with them..

B4 my Gym life my weight on the area of 54-55 kg like that…consider under average a bit…After heavy Gym workout in 1 month duration, i noticed there’s increase in my weight to around 60 kg already consider normal for my height (169cm)…

Due to my campus area there’s not much of choices for food i can choose so i decided to consume only Vege for 1 month. And all of the food that i bought are only applicable durin the Second day of the week which is Monday in Greg, We called it as Pasar Malam.

The food that i bought only cost arond Rm20 for 1 week..which is mostly i cooked myself and only Vege and Fruits..no Meat ( pork or chicken ) due to the freshness quality are poor here…so be it..

(Diet) My Formula:
Breakfast:
 
Big cups of Milo+Nestum 3in1 with Biscuits or bread until full….everday the same…Its important to have breakfast for the starting day of ur life.

Lunch:
daily twice i cooked Mix Vege sometime as sweet sour (kacang buncis, Tomato & Carrots ) and sometime mix wit 1 egg…Everyday the same…

After meal i wack a bowl of Mangos and Yellow pears…well its neccessary to consumed a lot of fruits to neutralized ur body different fluid system..

B4 Gym:
A cups of Plain water and Gardenia Bread..

After Gym:
2 raw egg or half boiled which one come 1st!!

Dinner:
Same as Lunch..

B4 Sleep:
Sometimes Plain water and Gardenia Bread…

Well the above works for me as average style body and already began to show some of the effort that i inputted in…Im not sure whether it works on girl..i thinks my Formula might work on girls too cos its not consist of consuming extra Protein or Supplement…which can be burden on girls body..Actually for girls they should go to Gym too…beside can sweat a bit while improving their “assets” too if u want the guys to attracted to ur body more…

And last, Sweat a lot!! cos it moisturizing  while soften and smoothing ur skin…and importantly drink a lot of plain water…

I hope my Formula worked on u Guys my fren and C if u can noticed the result of my training if we met somewhere…

Thanks a lot for the viewing and Last Happy Holiday to IPTA student and Take carez…Peazes by Christ.

No comments: